Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 12

 What has my first Trimester taught me.....?
Although I cannot complain too much, my first trimester was full of adjustments and realizations for me.  I have learned to look for simple pleasures throughout my day.  I would like to share with you a few simple finds that have made my first trimester enjoyable.

1. I love coffee, however caffeine is frowned upon. I found a little jem of a coffee shop who makes Iced Decaf Coffee!!! Third Street Cafe located on the corner of N. Limestone and 3rd St. Ask for Hendrix

2. Reclining Queen's Pose. A restorative pose for relaxing and regaining energy. My Fav after a long day on my feet of a lengthey car ride to see my inlaws.

3. Good Foods Co-op! My appetite has been coming and going these past few weeks.  What I love about  Good Foods Co-Op is the variety of healthy items they offer.  You can pile on the veggie's and fruit or sometimes my plate can be full of brussel sprouts and cantaloupe????....(prego craving) You can pick and choose what items your body needs and feel good about what you are putting in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment