Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 13

We are closing out week 13 this Friday and I cannot believe the boost in my energy levels.  This weekend has been one of the best week as far a feeling a little more like myself.
After a massive Cleaning Spree my dog's are a little scared of me but my house is absolutely spotless, thanks to me putting my foot down and keeping my two 90lbs Lab's out of the main living and bedroom area (sorry Nash and Daisy)....

I wanted to share with you my cleaning tip this week.  Harsh Chemicals are found in almost every household cleaning product, so I chose to make my own household cleaner and used it for literally everything in my house from the baseboards to the furniture.
I mixed 1 gallon of warm water  $ free
            3 tbsp Dr. Bronner Pure-Castile Lavender liquid soap approx $13-$15 for 32oz
            2 tbsp white vinegar $ Cheap
You can find Dr Bronners soaps at Whole Foods and Good Foods Co-op
Dr Bronner Website Click here

Coming up: 15 week 3-d Ultra Sound!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment